Here and Back Again

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I went back to Surabaya last weekend. There are things that I have to do, among them was going to the dentist (not my mom btw), go to the bank to get my overdue ATM cards, and last but not the least, attend some wedding Party as an uninvited guess as a favor for a certain someone. Not that I mind though, there's quite a number of guys from the Uni that I haven't seen for a while :)



Yep, It was Sunny's wedding last Sunday (for those who doesn't know her, you read her name right :) though the party was okay (the event organizer suck, IMO) going there qas quite a bitch. Really, there like, wedding party ALL OVER TOWN!!! I know not so many people want to have a wedding party during fasting month but all in one day? Geez!



Lastly, I hope that 'certain someone' appreciate what I just did :) Here's a couple of photos I took during the party



On the side note, Nintendo finally shows us their latest controller for the next-gen!!! Yay!!! It was a very intriguing device, I mean, at first when I looked at the thing, i Was like WTF??? but after doing some reading, and look at the teaser video, I can't wait untul I can get a hold on one!!



Here are some in depth details of the Revolution Controller!

3D Pointing. Sensors understand up, down, left, right, forward and backward.
Tilt Sensitive. Controller can be rotated or rolled from side-to-side.
Buttons Included. Has a trigger on its backside, face buttons, and a D-Pad.
Multifunctional. Has an expansion port which can be used with different types of controller peripherals. Analog stick with two trigger buttons planned for left hand.
Wireless. Totally wire-free. Currently there are no details on the max distance, source or power, or otherwise.
Rumble Built-in. Included as a standard in all the controllers.





You guys can check some more image here

0 comments

bookmark
bookmark