Dinner... yum!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Later that night, we have our dinner at Fish & Co, also at Taman
Aggrek Mall. It’s a restaurant that specializes in Seafood. We
ordered some food, shared some laugh, and share the food together: D.

One thing about the taste though. I think seafood is always taste
batter somewhere else small rather than in some big mall. Seriously.
I love the French fries though, but the seafood itself? Only So-so
but it’s fun when you ordered the platter for two (which basically
meant for 4 person) and ate it at the same time.


Dinner... yum!
The platter for F...two!

Dinner... yum!
Guys, I know there's a cute girl in the picture, but can we please focus on the food now? Thank You! :D

Dinner... yum!
The causalities of 'war' :D wait, I think I took the prawn after this photo was taken

0 comments

bookmark
bookmark