I'm Not Really Sure...

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Yesterday was a bit of a disappointing day. Even though I did have
fun in the end, but it's practically ruin my weekends' plan!!! and it
all because of HIS mistake!!!!


YEAH YOU!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!! (lol)


I'm okay now... really :D

The thing is, I had plan to go to Ancol together with some friends of
mine during the weekends but there were some complications, and long
story short, they all went there yesterday leaving me with my
incredibly-sucky-job-since-all-the-others-went-without-me :(

We did get together later that night and ACTUALLY have fun, two of
them two be exact.

First one is stuffing our poor empty stomach with Seafood (shells,
crabs, fried fish, and barbecued fish, you know, the standard fare)

Second one is singing to the top of our lungs. God, it's been so long
since I did that. Lol

We all ended up drain all our energy for the day. I hit the sack
almost immediately when I got home, I'm pretty sure the others did
the same thing. There's should be some photo made during the singing
but I haven't stea... ahum, obtain it just yet.

I hope I can go to a karaoke together like this again sometime in the
near future and with some particular person too

In the mean time, I should figure out what I can actually do on the
weekends...

0 comments

bookmark
bookmark